Urban Hunter (sort of!)

csoldier

Narin/Dan Richard’s Urban Hunter.

For those familiar with the Urban Hunter kit (Predator 2) you will see from the photographs that I have wandered from the ‘pure’ path and the colour scheme is not that of P2.

Quite simply I was happy with what I had achieved and didn’t want to go back and bring the colours more in line with the P2 creature; plus as I don’t recall P2 having a shattered Bio-Helmet I guess Artistic license is the word here.

I chose not to use the kit base as I considered it to be a bit on the big size!!!!!!! So as you can see I have probably ended up with a base that is a damn sight bigger, but that is evolution (of an idea).

As for the Alien; if anyone can shed any light whatsoever on this kit I would be grateful. It was an ebay purchase from a private seller and the seller had no background information on this kit at all. I think it is from Alien Resurrection going by the tail, and originally it was in a running/striding pose.

It was cast in a soft white resin material and as you can see it is itself a large kit.

It didn’t originally feature with Urban Hunter, but was one of those eureka ideas, so it has been utilised as a fallen foe as well as having been decapitated while the victorious Predator ‘eyeballs’ it.

Base is made from Balsa-Foam, bits of plastic piping, an old fan cover, piano wire and the grating on the floor is a mystery.

Anyhow, I hope you likes it.

uh1.jpg

uh8.jpg

uh7.jpg

uh6.jpg

uh4.jpg

uh3.jpg

uh2.jpg

uh1.jpg

uh8.jpg

uh7.jpg

uh6.jpg

uh4.jpg

uh3.jpg

uh2.jpg

Wow! Solid, solid work! What an awesome mod to both kits, they look perfect together. Nice job, partner!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back