Uratz Custom Cannon Contest Entry - Lights Activated Video!

Uratz

Sr Member
OK everyone had crazy ideas already so how can I top them? Probably not but who cares I'm doing for the fun of it!

I got 2 ideas floating in my mind for them Space cannons

Code:
Bone-Hunter Grows his bio by genetically tweaking alien DNA to technology to get what he wants so it follows suit with his Cannon. It will be shooting out life plasma energy.  I know torredator is doing some trophy thing so it won't be a repeat of the skull thing. It will look different but still a bit Bio-organic based.
Code:
Dragon Hunter has 2 backpack cannons and the current designs I've done in the past looks crappy so I'm updating those as well. This will be more Tech looking rather organic above

EDIT: I'm gonna trash whatever idea and use the new ones I have based on the recent sketches. I'm going for the tech look.

Materials: Oil Clay with a bunch of other found mechanical parts, some pre-fabricated. Probably don't have time to mold it but we'll see.

I'm clearing my schedule and table.

dracannon.jpg

Well I did say maybe do 2 which means only 1 will be made at least. I got plenty of ideas and I will see which is the best for the contest. Other cannons I choose to make will be for personal purposes. So what ever I submit here will be the only 1~!!

Doesn't look like much now..Quick Sketches, Usually will thin down the numbers in the rendering phase. Probably spend a day in photoshop

uratz_plasma_cannon_contest_by_michaelloh-d4zz1u8.jpg

Oh the pressure! LOL Well I better get to sketching it out. Good thing about this contest is the unused cannon designs I can still make them for "costume purpo$e$..." Cha ching!! LOL No I'm here for the FUN not Profit! :p

OK mini update:

I went out and saw things that I could use in my cannon. Funny how your brain works when on a project. It will just see things that fit into the idea and I took snapshots with my phone

uratz_plasma_cannon_contest___refs_by_michaelloh-d501cjz.jpg

OK There are 2 designs but don't worry I only have time to make one. But just want u guys to see anyway.

The Tri Blade design is my idea and add a rail gun concept to it. Whoalla! new type of cannon we don't see before. I just don't like the usual hair dryer looking gun so messing around with the silhouette.

The bottom one has a bit more animation to it that we never see for a cannon where the pincers retract back to expose the cannon head for firing! I just think for a movie it will be sweet.

This will be considered for the plasma cannon design contest.

the_draconian_plasma_cannon_by_michaelloh-d5034cj.jpg

the_mongol_plasma_cannon_by_michaelloh-d50345r.jpg

Epic design's uratz, cant wait to see all them completed, i was going to have a go,working on brand new houses i keep seeing all types of stuff i never noticed before for prop making, my wife to be sees me coming home with all new "crap" as she calls it, i say "NO" ! its pred prop picking ! ;o)

oh Man, I was going to do something similar with the rails, but instead they're vents, I shall redesign! KILLER DESIGN!
:( I was a little on the bothered side when I saw that too. But i'm not redisigning anything...

Well drawn Mike. I look foward to seeing what you come up with next. (y)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back