Upload Help

eaviii

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This may or may not be necessary. I have finished the Starfighter game but unfortunately, my webmaster is having computer troubles and our ftp upload isn't working. I have been assured this will be remedied in a timely fashion but thought I would look into a backup plan. The Starfighter download is 11 meg zipped and would be available for public download (link on RPF thread, BYOAC thread, and Digital Press thread). I also have an update file (41 meg) for gawker, my web guy. He would be the only person getting that link.

Everything we do is shareware and everything in the files is going on our website.

Hopefully, he will have the upload fixed by tonight, but if not, I hoped someone might temporarily host the download(s).

Doc

Originally posted by eaviii@Feb 28 2006, 10:07 AM
This may or may not be necessary. I have finished the Starfighter game but unfortunately, my webmaster is having computer troubles and our ftp upload isn't working. I have been assured this will be remedied in a timely fashion but thought I would look into a backup plan. The Starfighter download is 11 meg zipped and would be available for public download (link on RPF thread, BYOAC thread, and Digital Press thread). I also have an update file (41 meg) for gawker, my web guy. He would be the only person getting that link.

Everything we do is shareware and everything in the files is going on our website.

Hopefully, he will have the upload fixed by tonight, but if not, I hoped someone might temporarily host the download(s).

Doc
[snapback]1195645[/snapback]​
I can host it, let me know.

ooooh sweeet, been waitin quite some time to play this.

montagar, hook it up... :D

congrats on getting it finished eaviii.

Appreciate the offers- My web guy came through- The demo is at

http://www.roguesynapse.com/games/last_starfighter.php

at the bottom download full version.

Very excited- I downloaded it to my laptop at work (p3 256ram and whatever graphics card in) and it does run but is initially sticky. Give it time. It does require a fair amount of texture swapping. No freeze on my 3 yr old Alienware mobile.

May the luck of the seven pillars of Guluu be with you at all times-

Doc

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back