Upload Help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

eaviii

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This may or may not be necessary. I have finished the Starfighter game but unfortunately, my webmaster is having computer troubles and our ftp upload isn't working. I have been assured this will be remedied in a timely fashion but thought I would look into a backup plan. The Starfighter download is 11 meg zipped and would be available for public download (link on RPF thread, BYOAC thread, and Digital Press thread). I also have an update file (41 meg) for gawker, my web guy. He would be the only person getting that link.

Everything we do is shareware and everything in the files is going on our website.

Hopefully, he will have the upload fixed by tonight, but if not, I hoped someone might temporarily host the download(s).

Doc

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by eaviii@Feb 28 2006, 10:07 AM
This may or may not be necessary. I have finished the Starfighter game but unfortunately, my webmaster is having computer troubles and our ftp upload isn't working. I have been assured this will be remedied in a timely fashion but thought I would look into a backup plan. The Starfighter download is 11 meg zipped and would be available for public download (link on RPF thread, BYOAC thread, and Digital Press thread). I also have an update file (41 meg) for gawker, my web guy. He would be the only person getting that link.

Everything we do is shareware and everything in the files is going on our website.

Hopefully, he will have the upload fixed by tonight, but if not, I hoped someone might temporarily host the download(s).

Doc
[snapback]1195645[/snapback]​
I can host it, let me know.

OldKen

Master Member
ooooh sweeet, been waitin quite some time to play this.

montagar, hook it up... :D

congrats on getting it finished eaviii.

eaviii

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Appreciate the offers- My web guy came through- The demo is at

http://www.roguesynapse.com/games/last_starfighter.php

at the bottom download full version.

Very excited- I downloaded it to my laptop at work (p3 256ram and whatever graphics card in) and it does run but is initially sticky. Give it time. It does require a fair amount of texture swapping. No freeze on my 3 yr old Alienware mobile.

May the luck of the seven pillars of Guluu be with you at all times-

Doc