Upgrading a Hasbro Rancor EU version

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sym-Cha

Master Member
Thanks Haui ... then you'll be able to enjoy the next couple of pictures I took today :

Rancor - Upgrade -102.jpg

Rancor - Upgrade -101.jpg

Rancor - Upgrade -108.jpg

Rancor - Upgrade -103.jpg

Rancor - Upgrade -105.jpg

Rancor - Upgrade -104.jpg

Rancor - Upgrade -106.jpg

Indeed with the added slime and glossy saliva the Rancor comes more to life ... so I'm glad you guys could persuade me to add it on :)

To be continued . . .

Chaïm

Sym-Cha

Master Member
Thanks russellsch ... also for your many 'likes' and Chrisisall ... it's been quite a challenge at times but I'm happy ... also on another note I finally was able to score a loose Oola figure from the Jabba-set for a good price. Mine still needs a new loin cloth or whatever it's called and some touch ups on her make-up, yet here's some pictures, from another finished ebay-auction, of what she could look like :

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-20 om 01.32.22.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-20 om 01.34.08.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-20 om 01.33.30.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-20 om 01.33.47.png

Still unaware of the Rancor, that is waiting impatiently for a snack ;)

To be continued . . .

Chaïm

Last edited:

Sym-Cha

Master Member
My latest updates on the Oola action figure ... her eyes-make-up, headpiece, neckbrace metal O-ring + added black strap and her leather groin cloth (she came without it) :

Oola-004*.jpg

Oola-003*.jpg

Oola-002*.jpg

Oola-001*.jpg

Next time : Will she manage to escape the clutches of Jabba the Hutt?

To be continued . . .

Chaïm

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.