UPDATED: Pepakura Files

31061477_1729272960466684_6523415110503890944_n.jpg
hello

All of these files are in the resources section of the forum as individual downloads.
None of the bug files are in the Resources section (unless there's a secret hidden category) other than a Xenomorph head, which isn't featured here. But those section 5 items are nowhere to be found. I did find the queen and Predalien head elsewhere. but those other files are things I've been looking for for quite some time. Google ain't no help either.

Hello there !
Any way to find all the Xenomorph files ? All links are dead and there is nothing in armory section, instead a head that is not the same.
It's to help me for a cosplay :)

Hello there !
Any way to find all the Xenomorph files ? All links are dead and there is nothing in armory section, instead a head that is not the same.
It's to help me for a cosplay :)

I think some folks are thinking that they can sell the pdos.

I already posted this on FB but this is my collection.
Lost for several years (at least I think) but I found it again and uploaded to my Google Drive.

I attempted to sort it but there may be duplicates.
There are 2 folders "Printed - Round 0" and "Printed - Round 1" which are those I had made (you can download their PDF, it is all for A4).
In folder "Pepakura Setup" are official installers (I remember having problems with some versions so I will keep it there is case any of you needs it).

I need to find time to go through those files and sort / filter them.

The moderators can address file placement and sorting. If you need to do a couple of massive zip files we will be fine with that as well. There are some here on the forums that are retired and may have more available time to help out. Just remember you are not alone in what you are doing.

On the pack I have made about 8 of them trying to figure out how to do things. Make sure you check your application settings for edge-to-edge printing on your printer, marks for paper print boundaries, showing fold lines and showing concave and convex angles on the printout not excluding any angles.

I used it to make a wooden mockup to upgrade my existing pack. Once I get some pieces worked out I will be upgrading the animatronics piece.

Thanks!!! This will be super helpful!!!

The files and structure will eventually get cleaned up.

On the pack if you are wanting to strengthen with wooden rods, start with the curved pieces and work to the back assembling and strengthening. I had to toss 50 hours of work on a backup unit when I tried it the other way around...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back