Updated my National Treasure Collection pics

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Since receiving my new Book of Secrets from Sarebnab/TazVader and Murdoc, I thought I ought to update the pics.

After getting the Book I did a layer of brown shoe polish to darken it and to my surprise it helped darken in the Presidential Seal. As well has weather it a little and added a new leather strap.

Here are my NT and NT2 collections:

DARTH SABER

Master Member
Hey Fyfe, nice collection!!!
What's inside that book of secrets?
I don't remember th film showing enought stuff inside to make a replica. Is it mostly custom filler material?

All I have from NT are those wacky specs.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Fyfe, nice collection!!!
What's inside that book of secrets?
I don't remember th film showing enought stuff inside to make a replica. Is it mostly custom filler material?

All I have from NT are those wacky specs.
This book is full of amazing entries by each President.

You've never seen this book before?

TazVader

Sr Member
Beautiful as always Brad. hey where did you get that moleskin journal? You always find the most interesting ways to display your kit. Love it:)

Best
TAZ

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks great Brad.. So it wasn't you who sniped me on eBay for the screen used book??
Nope, but I was watching it. It sold for over $200. It is not in prestine condition as I have seen before and that have sold for less.

Beautiful as always Brad. hey where did you get that moleskin journal? You always find the most interesting ways to display your kit. Love it:)

Best
TAZ
Thanks. I think I got it off Amazon.com for like $12.

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ha ha - you've got the tube, too! :lol

That's a great collection - it all looks awesome.

Where'd you get the big medallion?

Onkelpsycho

Sr Member
Oh missed that thread... Is the book the posted picture from the paper prop section? There is still the watermark inside and the symbol missingon the side... so I wonder if you have another one?!?

Very nice... I wonder how you can put everything in the detolf. If I put everthing in ti, it looks like a mess... And the frame for the medallions, the magnoli medallion and the pipe with box isn't in it, yet...

But awesome stuff... Sadly pipe and BOS were so expensive I couldn't purchase 'em...

PS: The license plate needs a better place...