Interest Updated! Interest in Jurassic Park Prop Wall-Display...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

scud42

Anyone else Interested?
I'd hate to have to Shelve this project due to lack of interest...

Perhaps you could offer up the claw separately? I was initially hesitant to say I was interested because I was only wanting the claw. However the more I looked at the full display, the more it grew on me, and felt confident in signing on.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

propsculptor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Perhaps you could offer up the claw separately? I was initially hesitant to say I was interested because I was only wanting the claw. However the more I looked at the full display, the more it grew on me, and felt confident in signing on.
The Claw IS available on my website Store (Mods: If posting this link goes against the Rules, let me know & I'll Remove it, or you can...)

propsculptor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I may be intertested, but that not sure of price?
Sorry for the late reply, didn't see your reply until now...
I have a price range but the more people that are on board the lower the Final price will be & I can do them all at once so the final pieces will all look the Same...

ScottageCheese

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I see your unpainted claw, but I do not posses the skill set to paint that you have, my friend. Do you offer a finished claw of anykind? Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.