Interest Updated! Interest in Jurassic Park Prop Wall-Display...

propsculptor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE:
This is the Interest List so far... if we can make it 15-20 then I can finalize the Price, & Get things rolling along... I've added a few new Names...

(1) markpoon
(2) peterquill
(3) Ljaat
(4) scud42
(5) treyday64
(6) wooley
(7) cocomonk22
(8) greatwhite70
(9) JPjunkie
(10) BobaFatt
(11) Tato512
(12) ambulanceartist
(13) Executioner
(14) awol007
(15) justy

IF I missed anyone or you want to be added to the list let me know...

======================================
Here is a Video showing the Display & detailed photos showing the Claw is removable but safely locks into the Display...

20201010_170112.jpg
20201010_164735.jpg
20201010_164647.jpg

This is a "Teaser" to Gauge interest in my "Jurassic Park Prop Wall-Display" I created a while ago & Finally Molded & Cast during the Coronavirus Lockdown...
I'm only showing the Top part of it at the moment until I cast another & do a Paint Variation, then I'll post the entire Wall Display.

I hope Jurassic Park Fans Like this as much as I enjoyed Creating it... its something I've had in mind for years & never got around to completing until now...

Attachments

• InShot_20201008_041239657.mp4
    48 MB
Last edited:
What other JP pieces do you already have?
very sparse at the moment, but im working on it, ;) mine mainly consists of rylocan, Map and an ostrich egg, but my display area badly needs upgrading, this looks like a great backdrop, i'm liking what im seeing, cant wait to see the rest(y)

can i ask when more details\next update will be?
thanks

this would make a great backdrop for my jp pieces, im interested, (y)
What other JP pieces do you already have
very sparse at the moment, but im working on it, ;) mine mainly consists of rylocan, Map and an ostrich egg, but my display area badly needs upgrading, this looks like a great backdrop, i'm liking what im seeing, cant wait to see the rest(y)

can i ask when more details\next update will be?
thanks
In about a week (unless I get it done sooner, then I'll post that day), then I'll post an update...

Last edited:
good work on this, (y)
really liking the stone look, dont suppose you could do a variant with just the top half with the logo?
I've Considered it... I'd have to make a Separate set of Molds, so there would have to be many committed to buying before I could do that...

This is the Interest List so far... if we can make it 15-20 then I can finalize the Price, & Get things rolling along...

(1) markpoon

(2) peterquill

(3) Ljaat

(4) scud42

(5) treyday64

(6) wooley

(7) cocomonk22

(8) scud42

(9) greatwhite70

(10) JPjunkie

IF I missed anyone or you want to be added to the list let me know...

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back