UPDATED Despair (The Samurai Predator)7"fig.

Sorrow

Hello everybody! just updated my custom samurai pred. Netting sanded, full body and head repaint (I taught I was gonna ruin it at first..huh). The Armors been given the ironman red touch. and sculpted a net gun for the left arm. Hope you like it.

SNV32909.JPG

SNV32910.JPG

SNV32918.JPG

SNV32919.JPG

SNV32923.JPG

SNV32931.JPG

SNV32929.JPG

SNV32928.JPG

SNV32926.JPG

SNV32925.JPG

SNV32924.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be great to have a NECA "Customising Kit" with just weapons and armour bits from all kinds of Gears and Predator figures...

*dreaming of all the possible custom preds*

The possibilities are endless when you are a collector and open a few figures.

I do like the use of the Theron armor though.

I have been looking at doing another custom. I have a few Wolf Predators opened, so I may use one them... and some other figures.

I'd love to do several more custom preds but I'm waiting for more figures from NECA. Got my eye on a masked Berserker, a P2 Elder and hopefully any (preferably all) of the Lost hunters too.

I've got a Locust Theron gathering dust that I'm considering cannibalising too...I really dig the red greeblie-covered armour plates that you used for shoulder pads and belt bits. I never realised how samurai-like they actually are.

I'd love to do several more custom preds but I'm waiting for more figures from NECA. Got my eye on a masked Berserker, a P2 Elder and hopefully any (preferably all) of the Lost hunters too.

I've got a Locust Theron gathering dust that I'm considering cannibalising too...I really dig the red greeblie-covered armour plates that you used for shoulder pads and belt bits. I never realised how samurai-like they actually are.

You'll be shock of what you can do with the classic preds thigh plates. As a customiser we have to see things in a different way. Like I said endless possibilities with our creative minds.

The possibilities are endless when you are a collector and open a few figures.

I do like the use of the Theron armor though. ;)

I have been looking at doing another custom. I have a few Wolf Predators opened, so I may use one them... and some other figures.

You said it friend, when I read your post it's like my mind blew up. I totally forgot about him " WOLF predator". Now this guy is something whip whip...double lasers....hehe

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back