UPDATED! - A Geordie Mancave in Canada... NEW PICS

bigdaz

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I got the chance to "battle damage" my T2 display... using a 12 guage, 9mm pistol, semi-auto 22 and 306 Lee Enfield... It was awesome!! Enjoy...

Pre Battle Damage Display-
DSC00835.JPG

Damage Taking Place -
DSC00834.JPG

Battle Damage - Front of the T2 -
DSC00833.JPG

Battle Damage - Back of the T2 -
Pre_Battle_Damage.JPG

Hey Guys, This is my sanctuary! There's nothing like switching off the world and watching a movie surrounded by ya stuff!! Enjoy

http://www.yourprops.com/user/bigdaz

Battle_Damage_1.JPG

Battle_Damage_Front.jpg

Battle_Damage_Back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice collection !
Is the 1:1 pred the latex version?
love the props you have specially the way your freddy glove it's displayed and I really dig the robo cop armor.

Very nice collection !
Is the 1:1 pred the latex version?
love the props you have specially the way your freddy glove it's displayed and I really dig the robo cop armor.

Yeah... thats the 1:1 latex Pred. I was lucky enough to get both heads with it too.... Thanks for the comments

when can i move in brother??? i love it

who made the pred suit,is it the same as the statues im seeing cast from the original suit??

peace

I was born and bred in Newcastle upon Tyne in Niorth east England. I'm living in Edmonton Alberat now.

Hey Daz, Great Mancave you got there!
Ah, good old Edmonton! I had 3 days R&R in Edmonton when I was posted to Canada back in 2000. I was in Canada for a Army excercise and really loved the place, especially the MASSIVE shopping mall! But I had to return to the UK after it all

Smally.

really nice collection there. man i really want one of those 1:1 gremlins.

what's the skin suit that's hanging on the door?

haha nice. got another question for ya. what's the beasty next to the bladerunner pic on the bottom shelf. and do you have any closer pics?
i thought it was gears of war at first.... but realize it's not.

really enjoying looking at your pics

haha nice. got another question for ya. what's the beasty next to the bladerunner pic on the bottom shelf. and do you have any closer pics?
i thought it was gears of war at first.... but realize it's not.

really enjoying looking at your pics
Thats a head based on the movie Lizardboy.... If you check out my yourprops page it has some really close up shots of all my collection
http://www.yourprops.com/user/bigdaz

Hey Daz, Great Mancave you got there!
Ah, good old Edmonton! I had 3 days R&R in Edmonton when I was posted to Canada back in 2000. I was in Canada for a Army excercise and really loved the place, especially the MASSIVE shopping mall! But I had to return to the UK after it all :(

Smally.
Hey Smally, yup... Edmonton is a cool place to live alright! The nightlife is on par with the Bigg Market in Newcastle. The bonus is that everything for a collector is so easy to get your hands on out here!! Although my other half sees that as more of a problem lol :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back