UPDATE VIDEO/ PICS new Hasbro Han Greedo Killer and Stormtrooper electronic blasters

blewis17

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE

Youtube video a the E-11 (not my video)

Saw these recently at Disneyland...

As you can see, the Trooper is a new mold (not the old recycled Kenner/ Hasbro variant that's been around since 1978). The stock is molded into the barrel, as shown. The gun has blue lights and makes a horrible, dollar store ray gun warble sound when you pull the trigger. Overall, about the same size as the old Kenner, just better detailed. It's definitely smaller than my MR blaster.

~ image2.JPGimage3.JPGimage1.JPG

I took a pic of the Greedo Killer style gun next to the older Kenner/Hasbro gun mold (still for sale)

image4.JPGimage5.JPGimage6.JPGimage7.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PICS new Hasbro Han Greedo Killer and Stormtrooper electronic blasters

Disappointing for the E-11 since doesn't look like it will be easily modifiable to make a half decent replica, but there is hope for the Greedo style blaster.

TazMan2000

I just bought the Greedo Killer so if there is hope or a mod thread, I'd be psyched!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The e-11 has both stun and live fire modes... The live fire mode is the best sounding of the three new blasters

Re: UPDATE VIDEO/ PICS new Hasbro Han Greedo Killer and Stormtrooper electronic blast

We're working on a Stormtrooper blaster we picked up at WDW last weekend. All in all, we are really happy with it. yes, it needs work but it's far more accurate out of the box than the Hasbro one and I think it'll look great when it's finished!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back