Announcement Update to PM System

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Re: How to delete Chat requests? (answered)

Just a heads up to let you know we are updating the PM system with some very cool new features. Some will apply to all members while other will be reserved for Premium Members Only. We will have a more complete announcement shortly with details!

PMs looking odd...

Did I miss an update? Pms look odd. No highlights to show if they've been read. Everything looks the same. Avatar squares are blank, too (If that matters)

What gives?

Re: PMs looking odd...

Quit yer gripin'. :lol

We are installing some new (AWESOME!) PM software. Just need a few days to get the bugs out.

Just a heads up (now that Rylo has already complained;)) to let you know we are updating the PM system with some very cool new features. Some will apply to all members while other will be reserved for Premium Members Only. We will have a more complete announcement shortly with details!

Last edited:
Simply being vigilant, my brotha'...simply vigilant.:ninja

That said. Can't tell what's been read or not so bring me someones head on a stick! Grumble grumble,

Last edited:
The title/subject line of the pm is in bold if it has not been read... but it does appear that the envelope icon is reversed, showing a closed envelope when a pm has been read and showing an open envelope for messages that have not been opened (we will have to look into that issue).

but it does appear that the envelope icon is reversed, showing a closed envelope when a pm has been read and showing an open envelope for messages that have not been opened (we will have to look into that issue).

Just noticed that as well.

Will get it resolved.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back