UPDATE: now VIDEO! and spy pics from Star Trek 2 set.. . SPOILERS!!!

Re: spy pics from Star Trek 2 set.. . SPOILERS!!!

i personally can live with both of those, the phaser dosnt offend me in the slightest and the uniform design 'makes sense' for the era. as for the film well if its like the first then i truley am lookin forward to it.... just hope they keep the non stop action going from start to end like the last!

good spot on those pics buddy.

Those of course are before post production and Abrams gets their hands on them. This is what it will look like once Abrams is done:

attachment.php

I'm just glad they kept the same actor for Bones. He was the only one able fully pull off the character.

i personally can live with both of those, the phaser dosnt offend me in the slightest and the uniform design 'makes sense' for the era. as for the film well if its like the first then i truley am lookin forward to it.... just hope they keep the non stop action going from start to end like the last!

good spot on those pics buddy.

I like the costumes and really happy they aren't changing them for every movie. Like so many franchises, producers feel the need to change established costumes and props to keep the continuations "fresh". I've always felt that costume changes don't keep the franchises fresh, the stories do.

How can there be spoilers for Star Trek 2? That movie came out 30 years ago. ;)

Luckily the pics didn't spoil too much, as I didn't have the self control not to look. :lol
Everything on the movie is looking fine so far to me.

Wearing the Equipment Belt Ala TOS, and somebody is getting neck Pinched...Good, very good.

I like the costumes and really happy they aren't changing them for every movie.

I liked the costumes as well (although I don't care for the belt; sorry 0neiros :unsure).

I think it would be a bit too soon for a WOK uniform (it isn't even the 2270s yet). Although they could do whatever they please with the alternate timeline (Pike did have a TMP looking dress uniform at the end of Trek'09).

As for the villain... Sybok? Really?

We didn't get a "known" villain the first time around, I have a sneaking suspicion it will be a "brand new" villain this time as well.

Kevin

I liked the costumes a lot and glad they seem to be keeping them for the most part - at least in these pics. They really make it feel like an alternate version of TOS. The villain (Cumberbatch) looks like he can give Spock quite a fight. Maybe he isn't quite human?

SYBOK!? Are you s---ting me!? :lol

Nah it would be just like them to base the next movie on "the one Shatner directed." :rolleyes

You know.... As a "nod to the fans."

K

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back