UPDATE 6/6 Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester) Bust Sculpt WIP

willowswarlok

Hey all
I thought id post this in progress project im mine.

This is a 1:2 scale bust of Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) from Supernatural. Ive recently sculpted Dean too. But im very pleased with this one so far.

This is currently day 3 of sculpting

Feedback really would be appreciated
Thanks
Wayne

ff711961.jpg

9a0a7d21.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester) Bust Sculpt WIP

Can definitely tell its him, its a bit stylized but I like that. Very cool

Its looking really good bro. Just keep going. It definately looks like
Jared.

Damn. Normally I need to see these things a bit further on in the sculpting/painting process, but Jared's right there already. Even down to his mischievous little smirk. And you're doing the ridiculous Season 7 bellbottom sideburns! Nooooo! Well, it's accurate to his current look.

Just had to Google Jared Padalecki as I didn't know who he was. As soon as I saw he's pic come up :eek Youve nailed it!! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Just had to Google Jared Padalecki as I didn't know who he was. As soon as I saw he's pic come up :eek Youve nailed it!! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

I'm well versed in Jared Padalecki. I'd almost call myself a Padalecki scholar. :) And this sculpture is just spot-on.

Thanks for the comments everyone, its really appreciated.
Ive now finished these and am in the process of Moulding Sam and Dean.
Here are some updated photos, id love to know what you all think
Thanks
Wayne

f5fa4dcb.jpg

5ab0a590.jpg

f37f7a2e.jpg

I recognized him immediately, but the hair does seem too mannequinish and or high. I was wondering if with the hair so close over the ears...would it completely cover them??

I recognized him immediately, but the hair does seem too mannequinish and or high. I was wondering if with the hair so close over the ears...would it completely cover them??

Im glad you recognised him!
The hair was a hard choice. I didnt want to sculpt messy locks like Sam has. I wanted something that would cast nicely and not need parts molded separately.
So there is a certain degree of stylization.

Thanks

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back