UPDATE ! 12/7 My mandibles/mouth resculpt of the P1 Matt Rose head thread

Goldenrod

Sr Member
Hey fellow Hunters & Huntreses!
This will be my attempt at resculpting the mouth/mandibles as an alternative to the Deluted Concepts bust, sculpted by the incredible Mr. Rosengrant. I will sculpt the mandibles in the closed position as this is my favorite look of the iconic character.

Heres how it looks now.
0071.jpg

Stay tuned for in progress pics of this resculpt.

0071.jpg

Sweet Project brother :unsure:
I'm sure existing owners of this wonderfull piece would love to have both versions to exchange looks.
sculpt the mouth and add magnets to it!

Excellent, this is something i would have done if funds permitted me getting hold of one, il be keeping a eye on it to see how you get on, good luck

Hey fellow Hunters & Huntreses!
This will be my attempt at resculpting the mouth/mandibles as an alternative to the Deluted Concepts bust, sculpted by the incredible Mr. Rosengrant.
Matt Rose sculpted the head. John Rosengrant and Shane Mahan did the body. Are you going to sculpt the mandibles open or closed?

Matt Rose sculpted the head. John Rosengrant and Shane Mahan did the body. Are you going to sculpt the mandibles open or closed?

Ah! your right Carl, i knew that. I always get the 2 mixed up for some reason. It will be the closed mouth position.

Thanks for the support guys. I will have some roughed out clay pix to share soon.

Okay heres a real quick rough out in clay. I already see a ton of changes that need to be done. Basically i just wanted to get something on there that resembled it and work from there. I will post more as i go for everyone's constructive cristisim for making it better.

Presculpt1.jpg

presculpt2.jpg

Okay heres a real quick rough out in clay. I already see a ton of changes that need to be done. Basically i just wanted to get something on there that resembled it and work from there. I will post more as i go for everyone's constructive cristisim for making it better.

WOW great improvment from the original one bro this will be intressting to follow.
I have the same head and im also bugged by the open mouthpiece .

Hang tight guys,i'll have an update very soon. I think your all gonna like it.
I need some advice on which materials such resin? silicon to make casts. I have some ideas but i want some of the guys that already have experience in the materials and techniques.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back