Upcoming Opportunites For Getting A Mannequin On The Cheap.

Darkindestod

Sears announced that it's closing 100+ of its stores (that number includes K-Mart stores as well) so if you're looking for a mannequin, and one of these stores are closing near you, this is a good opportunity to grab one for a decent price...most likely.

Sears website will be announcing which store locations will be closing soon, so it's a good idea to watch it over the next week or so. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I was able to get a full size mannequin this past November for $20 from a local Halloween store that was closing down for the year. When Mervyns closed down in my area a couple years ago, they sold literally everything. You might have to wait till the stores are mostly cleaned out of product before they start moving fixtures, but the opportunity is coming up none the less. Hope this helps.

Such a shame that people will be loosing their jobs. But this is a good idea, I didn't even consider this when I heard they were closing. Thanks for sharing!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back