Until Death : Dioramas 2-3-4

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predastore

Time to give you some news, all dioramas for the next 3 Until Death are ready for the casting, please enjoy the pictures ....

Until Death No. 2 : Spitter-Hunter with divinity Rataka

Divinty_Rataka.JPG

Until Death No. 3 : Last kiss good-bye with divinity Pakawana

Divinty_Pakawana.JPG

Until Death No. 4 : Tromblon-Hunter and divinity De-Rohre

Divinity_De_Rohre.JPG

And now all together .....

tn_DSC_7729.JPG

Then I could suppose your next question, what about the kits .....

No. 2 is now in mould and casting, price should be ready in a short delay ....
No. 3 Narin is supposing working on it now.
No. 4 Still be in my brain, 1st I release No. 2 and No. 3 then we will start No. 4. Which should be ready for Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zuckuss77

I do love the idea with the dio's connecting.My only dislike is the theme with the ancient Aztec look.I would like to see a more predator world look, which would have to be imagined up by someone.The predators are pretty awesome and i think they cancel out my dislike.Cant wait for the updates, its looking like a year plus project.Awesome project very cool to work with the talent very jealous......

wulwhite

Woaa...COOL! Love the Aztec,specially the brown one in the picture where all 4 corner together