Until Death - Assault Hunter - Episode 1

Predastore

New Predator will be release very soon, in partnership with PREDASTORE (Double Axe, Aqua-Hunter, 2 Guns Cleaner) with SKY (Shadow Hunter).

It be a Team Leader of a special squadron of 4 Predators at the end, the 1st one release will be ASSAULT HUNTER, he is carrying on one wrist the claws of death, longer to kill aliens faraway not to be injured by the acide blood, on the other hand he is carrying the deadly weapon called "Devastator" on his eye a pointer laser with telemeter to calculate speed and distance of the victims, on his both shoulders are laser canons high speed firing, he is wearing a light amour, to move fast and deadly.

Here it is ASSAULT HUNTER with be on a temple base including Toltec idiol Kapatek-Kalowac :
IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

As previously mentionned it will be 4 Predator each one will have a part of the temple and at the end it could be possible to fixe all together the 4 dioramas to make a huger display base. Later will come :

Spitter-Hunter and Rataka idiole
Last kiss good-bye with Pakawana idiole
Troblon-Hunter with De-Rohre idiole

But this will be another story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting direction of taking a predator and such a unique looking concept too. Obviously I'll be getting all 4. When will we be seeing previews of the others?

Thanks for your message, it will take sometimes to release all of them, but a quick look at the next one :

SPITTER-HUNTER
IMG_3159.jpg

As you can see it is not only words , they will be 4 Predators at the end, but the next one is still be under sculpting step.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all your messages, in fact, the master was completely finished last Friday, now we are (SKY and PREDASTORE) asking estimate for mould and casting, we be supposing to have the offers this week, by the same time we will have the costs and delay.

But anyway, as soon as we will have the final price, you will be inform, and this will be a "one shoot", we will have a discount on the quantity of the resin used that after we could not do another run in low quantity, price will not be the same ...

Wait a little bitte more ;)

Love the pose of the predator and the bases fit together would be cool, also the 2nd predator lokes awesome!
but what i don't like about the 1st predator are the cannons and the weapons on both arms..

btw how will the bases be connected? on the left and right side i hope? so you get 4 preds on a row?

:p The price a been made according to the quantities which will be :

ASSAULT HUNTER USD 238,--

Shipping costs, will be the next question :

For USA USD 38,--​
For Europe USD 45,--​

For the special limited edition in chrome, the price is not fixe actually still testing the chrome on resin.

;) The price a been made according to the quantities which will be :

ASSAULT HUNTER USD 238,--

Shipping costs, will be the next question :

For USA USD 38,--​
For Europe USD 45,--​

For the special limited edition in chrome, the price is not fixe actually still testing the chrome on resin.
What scale are these in? 3 3/4", 7-9", 12", 24"?

The Spitter-Hunter's bio looks an awful like like the "Bull/Guyver" bio, I think, mostly just down in the "mouth" area. But, I still like it! I'm anxious to see the other three finished sculpts.

Well that is the question who kills me, I am working on every evenings this month, crossing fingers that it be finished end of september, last month I have to change all the prices for parcel, because Swiss post change all the prices and sizes.

But you will found all the pictures of all the models past, present or future steep by steep like sculptors send to me to keep me inform.

I swear my target now is the website.

:) Well that is the question who kills me, I am working on every evenings this month, crossing fingers that it be finished end of september, last month I have to change all the prices for parcel, because Swiss post change all the prices and sizes.

But you will found all the pictures of all the models past, present or future steep by steep like sculptors send to me to keep me inform.

I swear my target now is the website.

Any new updates on this kit?

Hi every body,

Sky confirm me that last week the 1st kit out of production was send to Joe Dunaway, we are now waiting that the rest of the production be out and packed, then we could start to sale them, it is hard to give a delay, as last week Hong-Kong was under a typhoon of code alert 3, we lost nearly a week of work, but crossing fingers touching wood, should be OK for 15 days.

Sorry to make you wait a little more ....

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back