Unsure Where to Start...

Artemis1

I'm friends with a few people that are part of this forum and we're all going to GenCon 09 together as predators. I've never made a pred costume before, but I larp and have made tons of garb and such before. I won "Staff Favorite" last year for my blood elf costume with required some molds and things, so I'm a noob to this stuff, but not too noob.

I'm going to make this exact costume: http://mwctoys.com/REVIEW_110308b.htm I'm unsure where I should start and what should be made of what. I need it to be able to hold up to get me through GenCon, DragonCon, ChicagoCon, and DetroitCon with minimal breaks. Please post!

I would make the armour out of latex wherever possible especially if your going to be doing all those cons. Lightweight and flexible!

I would make the armour out of latex wherever possible especially if your going to be doing all those cons. Lightweight and flexible!

How do I make the latex armor? I was thinking of making it out of foamies cause I can make them look and seem like metal... Not aure about latex...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back