Unobtainium Noisy Cricket

pharvey3232

Hi Guys,
Came across an Unobtainium Noisy Cricket with original Box , cert of auth, allen wrench and plaque on Ebay last month. The gun itself is in prestine condintion , no scratching or dullness at all. The aluminum has a mirror shine to it still. Its num 502. Any ideas on what these things are going for? I believe they guy I bought it from told me he paid 150.00 back in 2002 when he purchased it. I paid 250.00 . Just curious.
Thanks........

Hi Guys,
Came across an Unobtainium Noisy Cricket with original Box , cert of auth, allen wrench and plaque on Ebay last month. The gun itself is in prestine condintion , no scratching or dullness at all. The aluminum has a mirror shine to it still. Its num 502. Any ideas on what these things are going for? I believe they guy I bought it from told me he paid 150.00 back in 2002 when he purchased it. I paid 250.00 . Just curious.
Thanks........

That price sounds about right I think, especially with the hype of the new movie - I'm suspecting we will see lots of collectors putting MIB props up for sale more and more.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back