Unknown Mask (Please Help)

Jsweeney

hey guys

need some help, i cannot figure out who makes this mask or what its called, i've looked at the mask thread and its not there, and its a pretty cool looking mask, and thats why i wanna know about it and i also have plans to add it to my avp suit as a big suprise, you'll know in a month or so.

heres the pic
229361_163983973664973_100001601134840_429459_2388598_n.jpg

predator666thepain666 got the mask and used in a scar build, and its got me interested in it, and i'd be very grateful if someone could name it, and tell me who makes it and then i can find out how to get it and costs etc.

thanks

Jonathan

hey guys

need some help, i cannot figure out who makes this mask or what its called, i've looked at the mask thread and its not there, and its a pretty cool looking mask, and thats why i wanna know about it and i also have plans to add it to my avp suit as a big suprise, you'll know in a month or so.

heres the pic
predator666thepain666 got the mask and used in a scar build, and its got me interested in it, and i'd be very grateful if someone could name it, and tell me who makes it and then i can find out how to get it and costs etc.

thanks

Jonathan
what do people think?
can anyone confirm the maker and type of this mask please?

are you not reading or do you just not like the answer?

I see people are saying it could be pete manders scar mask, but (they're not sure)
I'm looking for an answer to exactly where I can get one.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back