Universal Designs leather stormtrooper armor jacket at SDCC

Jaintly

Anyone seen this leather stormtrooper armor jacket that's at eFx's booth at SDCC? I want to know about price, availability, etc. That looks so awesome!

ee1a7660.jpg

Last edited:
Re: eFx leather stormtrooper armor jacket at SDCC

Anyone seen this leather stormtrooper armor jacket that's at eFx's booth at SDCC? I want to know about price, availability, etc. That looks so awesome!

ee1a7660.jpg

I know it's made by UD, and David and his wife are members here.

Yes, and look at his website for other mindblowing designs. Not sure about the rules for posting websites... but it's easy to find. :)

pj

The fact that it's made by UD makes it even better! David, please put me down for a white armor jacket as soon as it becomes available. I've always thought that your work was stunning, and this is right up my Star Wars lovin' alley.

I saw that on another board and I knew it was David's right away

So very cool!!!

Someone needs to make a DOT approved stormtrooper helmet.

Jacket looks great, as does all of UD's work.

You might want to change the title of the thread to say universal designs instead of eFX.

Okay I'm not into SW anymore, and I had many reservations about how this would turn out/look when I first heard mention of this a year ago...

That freaking ROCKS! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Kudos to David once again!

Kevin

He did an amazing job on this as with all his suits he makes. Are there any more pics of this? I would like to see the black version and what the pants look like.

MY FIRST THOUGHT is how much more COMFORTABLE this would be to wear than hard plastic. Ya know? There's just no way I would ever wear the plastic costume. But this? You bet! David and UD Replicas have outdone themselves AGAIN!

I have to say, sharing a booth with David and UD all week, the Stormtrooper jackets are really really cool. All his leather stuff is. If you're at Comic Con, check them out!

Sent from my Droid

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back