United Cutlery UC1384 Lord of the Rings LOTR Helmet Helm of Gimli Limited Edition

Sold for 799 USD
$799 shipped in CONUS or OBO. Selling my Limited Edition United Cutlery Lord of the Rings LOTR Helm of Gimli. This full 1:1 scale life-size prop replica has been long discontinued. Listing includes Helm, stand, and original box. The COA was lost and no longer available. Please note that the helmet was purposely weathered/distressed by United Cutlery to be "battle-worn". The helm has unique weathering across, including at the front crown. I've taken pictures of every angle to highlight those weathered & distressed areas. Will ship fully insured via UPS.

Helm Material: Iron, embossed brass decorations of dwarven designs, antiqued finish. Genuine leather lined interior with embossed designs and braided leather lining at the crown. The neck guard is made of hand-braided leather intricately woven around overlapping brass plate. Individually serialized on a solid brass plate mounted on the inside back of the helmet to insure authenticity.

Original Manufacturer Description: UC1384 Helm of Gimli - Limited Edition
Fully functional & wearable. Reproduced from the actual prop helmets utilizing only the finest grade materials and skilled hand craftsmanship.

Dwarves of Middle-earth are short, but tough, with a strong but ancient sense of justice and an abiding love of all things beautiful. Typically, dwarves live for 250 years and are known primarily for their innate abilities to smith metal and stone. Gimli, a proud and strong-willed Dwarf, is a mighty warrior, quick to draw his axes in battle. He is the son of Gloin, and accompanied his father to the Council of Elrond at Rivendell, where he was chosen to represent the Dwarves in the Fellowship of the Ring. After the Fellowship became separated, Gimli fought valiantly alongside Legolas and Aragorn in the Battle of Helms Deep. With his unshakable determination for success, he proves a valuable aid to the Fellowship. The helmet design incorporates a series of geometric shapes to suggest the precision and solidity of the Dwarven armor.

This authentically detailed helmet is a reproduction of the helmet prominently featured in The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring presented by New Line Cinema. United® Cutlery Brands, industry leader in fine movie reproductions, has meticulously recreated the actual prop helmet using the finest grade materials and craftsmanship of the highest quality available. Close attention to quality is a top priority in every piece. Each helmet is presented with a wood display stand adorned with "The One Ring" inscription and a brass medallion. This adult collectible is strictly limited to 5000 pieces worldwide and is individually serialized on a solid brass plate mounted on the inside back of the helmet to ensure authenticity.

IMG_8009.JPEG

IMG_8001.JPEG

IMG_8002.JPEG

IMG_8003.JPEG

IMG_8005.JPEG

IMG_8006.JPEG

Last edited:
Im interested in this. Is there any chance you would be willing to negotiate via phone, email, text, facebook? I just made an account on here to message you.

Hey guys! I registered on this forum specifically for this topic. I have the same helmet that my parents bought me 20 years ago. I can sell it to you cheaply for $300 as long as you also pay shipping and customs fees. But there is a small problem: the helmet is in Russia. I left Russia because I didn’t want to support my state in the war with Ukraine, but many of my personal belongings are at home. My parents can ship the helmet to Europe or the US via DHL, shipping and customs fees cost approximately $200. Anyway, it's cheaper than any other deal you can find online. At the moment I am an immigrant and am in dire need of money, so I will be glad if you help me by buying a helmet from me! We will discuss all the details and you will be able to pay after you receive and check the goods at the post office.
Reported to the RPF staff ;)

Hi, is this still available? Just found this listing through google and created an account specifically for this.

Back