Underworld Lycan (long snout version), sizing needed

kwalsh0000

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

As above, I have already made a start on the head blocking out the basic form. Pics to follow once it has more of a lycan look to it but I wanted to confirm some details if anyone has access to one. The final piece will be a silicone head over an underskull (no animatronics planed as of yet) and a foam latex or silicone body with the stilts. Its a long term project, at least 6 months to a year to finish due to work and family life.

I have seen on PS that its 18 inches long (a bit beast alright!) so have begun off the basis of that but just wondering does anyone have any other measurements at hand?

I am basing the scaling off this (my lifecast thrown in over the top) and will be mounting it on a helmet and seeing through the neck

Ok so here is what I dug up. I found a video of the original head that came up for sale a while ago and in the description it says that it measures approximately 12" x 21" x 24" (30cm x 53cm x 61cm) including the stand, and is in exceptional condition! No idea if that helps but here is a link to the video as well <font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: arial">

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Spazz, I have seen it before but always good reference.

Made a start, couple of hours in just very roughly blocking shapes. As you can see, still need to get the basic shape right then ill work the secondary forms

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back