SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Item as picture over at the Propstore of London:

underworld2-cleanerdevice1.jpg

underworld2-cleanerdevice2.jpg

The found part:

042186579536_4.jpg

Another Studfinder turned prop.... Power Rangers SPD was full of props like that, repainted and repurposed stud finders.

Pretty funny... how much is the Propstore of London selling this? Because I bet you could find one on ebay for $10.

Great find.

Berry

Originally posted by trekkieb47@Feb 14 2006, 08:28 AM
Pretty funny... how much is the Propstore of London selling this? Because I bet you could find one on ebay for $10.
Berry
[snapback]1184104[/snapback]​

I'm sure of that. :angel
Heck, they might even come in black, so they don't even need a repaint. ;)

Originally posted by trekkieb47@Feb 14 2006, 09:28 AM
Another Studfinder turned prop.... Power Rangers SPD was full of props like that, repainted and repurposed stud finders.

Great find.

Berry

$139 for the screen used version and with as many Cleaners there should be plenty of the props for sale at one time or another.

Originally posted by slave1pilot+Feb 14 2006, 11:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slave1pilot @ Feb 14 2006, 11:36 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-trekkieb47
@Feb 14 2006, 08:28 AM
Berry

I'm sure of that. :angel
Heck, they might even come in black, so they don't even need a repaint. ;)
[snapback]1184110[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yes on both counts, gentlemen. Though the black version does have some blue graphics from the company that'll need to be gotten rid of (probably painted over).

My wife bought one of those to hang big pictures with...Cool now it doubles as a prop for me. What a great wife, always thinking of me.

it looks like the blue one is the correct one. the black version has another led on it that the blue one doesnt. and its on sale at home depot for $9.97 :)

Well I found one on the shelf at work today. If you buy the Master
Mechanic branded locator found at True Value Hardware stores. It comes in black, with white letters which, rub off will almost no work all for the low cost of 9.99 which costs me about 7 dollars or so and 10 mins later I now have a 1:1 replica :) Cool find.

-LP

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back