Underworld Awakening M92 Compensators

tain669

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK..Could someone please give me the low down on these? I have seen that they mount mount over the dustpans of the 92 s and might mount on the trigger guards.Anyone

Last edited:
I've been looking into these too. All I've found so far is that they apparently were made for the Taurus PT92's in Crying Freeman. The same gun/s were reused in an episode of Dark Angel, and now the compensators got slapped on a pair of Berettas for Underworld. That's where my trail ended...

Those are the comps from Evolution, not Awakening. SGS was the brand, and they are long out of business. I believe the ones actually used in Evolution, as well as Leon, were not even real SGS's, but replicas.

On another note, compensators... out of sheet metal? Maybe for a completely static prop.

Last edited:
Hi Tain669......

Not much to tell, really. The comps were not originally made for Awakening and were basically "pulled of the shelf" and recycled for this film. As with many props made for the industry, some find their way, rented out, on many shows over several years. Unless, the props belong directly to the studio and may end up going to auction or GOD knows where sometimes.

Cheers,
Kenney

The comps we were talking about from Awakening are these:
hr_Underworld_Awakening_4.jpg

Ok I never seen those before. I think they are custom from a European source. I have also seen an airsoft copy of those guns. If enough people are interested in working compensators I can talk to my friend. They make an SGS type not to far from where I live and this doesn't look to hard. How many people would be interested?

Last edited:
are you able to still get the custom full compensators for the 92fs? I'm trying find the compensators for the silver 92fs or aka 92inox in awakening...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back