Underwater Bio Helmet Concept

DrAwnator

Hello everyone. I'm new here and decided to take a shot at an under water bio helmet concept. I have no idea why a predator would want to go under water but hey, what the heck. :)

scan0001.jpg

Oh, no, no. I just meant, yeah, it's not unheard of and frankly, a cool idea. Just because humans stay mostly on land, doesn't mean Predator has to. Hell, he's out for the hunt, so underwater prey are fair game. Continue to develop your idea! The only critique I would give, is to work in odd numbers. Pairs just never seem to look correct. Careful with that, though, because I'm already starting to get a facehugger vibe, lol...

Oh, I didn't know that. sorry guys
Wait a minute. I don't think you said anything to apologize over. You're not the first but oh well. Looks like a fair concept to me. Throw out some alternate versions and see where it takes you. I don't know if it's big enough to cover everything I'd want it to cover though.

And to awnser you question... to get me some trophies!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back