Uncle Milton Sith Holocron toy

I actually own this. I bought it last year on Force Friday. I meant it to be a holocron display as the size looked perfect. I was planning on repainting the gold parts but in the end I was quite satisfied with it and the games kinda fun so I left it as is I just display it with the game screen at the back and it looks great. It even lights up pretty good.

Last edited:
yeah, the Jedi ones been out for awhile, not the sith one. I can't tell by the pictures I've seen but is it four sided or 3 sided (Like the one in Rebles)?

The picture in the OP is 4 sided. If not, it's REALLY distorted.

The etching is the VD etching and that was 4 sided as well (though about 10" tall).

The rebels one is about 3-4" tall and 3 sided and has a different etching.

this is listed as a new item. i saw one in the mall last week. its a good size. the jedi one is small, the sith is bigger. i regret not nabbing it but u can get it on miltons site directly. they list it as i said as a new item though, i did not see anythign on this a year ago but it would not surprise me.

As stated already, the Sith one is a new to be released product. The Jedi version hit a year ago with TFA products. These started at Target and went down to about $10 at Target clearance a few months back. I picked one up for fun and I thought it would look good on my solar powered rotating display stand. The bad thing is that the best display side has a raised "Star Wars" logo visible.

I'll pick up the Sith version if i can also get it on clearance.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back