Uncharted : The Lost Legacy map

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Joepeel

lost legacy map.png

I'm thinking of making the map that Chloe uses in The Lost Legacy, could anyone help me with a better image of this? Or draw a better one so it is straight and no hands in the way?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Krats

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here, I've straightened the image out a bit so you can trace it. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

lost-legacy-map.jpg

DavyVO

I hope you don't mind me posting these here since it's not about the map, but here are the pictures you can take in-game:
3.png1.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png

- - - Updated - - -

14.png20.png19.png18.png17.png16.png12.png13.png15.png21.png

Brigandia36

Sr Member
I just bought the game, and there is many paper props.
The indian book with illustrations in chapter 2.
DavyVo, follow me ?

crisurdiales

She does not have a journal. I did my own after Nathan's model and added her smartphone shots to the pages, but they are all invented. Here's a sample with photo attached, a totally invented one and the tusk piece I did with some old cloth.
I also added extra pages to my Uncharted journals to link the story.

Attachments