Uncharted : The Lost Legacy map

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Joepeel

lost legacy map.png

I'm thinking of making the map that Chloe uses in The Lost Legacy, could anyone help me with a better image of this? Or draw a better one so it is straight and no hands in the way?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Krats

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here, I've straightened the image out a bit so you can trace it. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

lost-legacy-map.jpg

DavyVO

I hope you don't mind me posting these here since it's not about the map, but here are the pictures you can take in-game:
3.png 1.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png

- - - Updated - - -

14.png 20.png 19.png 18.png 17.png 16.png 12.png 13.png 15.png 21.png

crisurdiales

You mean these illustrations? I got them from PS4 screenshots, but I could not find a better source

Attachments

• ULL_12.jpeg
    ULL_12.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60

crisurdiales

She does not have a journal. I did my own after Nathan's model and added her smartphone shots to the pages, but they are all invented. Here's a sample with photo attached, a totally invented one and the tusk piece I did with some old cloth.
I also added extra pages to my Uncharted journals to link the story.

Attachments

• tumblr_pgbt08pLlU1rd2ooqo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pgbt08pLlU1rd2ooqo3_1280.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 61
  • tumblr_peuc2euync1rd2ooqo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_peuc2euync1rd2ooqo4_1280.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 62
  • tumblr_peuc2euync1rd2ooqo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_peuc2euync1rd2ooqo2_1280.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 63

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.