uncharted: drake's fortune coin reference images wanted

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

nibelheim

I know shapeways has one, and a very good looking one I might add, but I didn't pay way-to-much money for my 3d printer to be using shapeways ;)
Plus I think it's a good practise to try and model it by reference photo's.

division 6

Master Member
The back side is copied from the real Spanish coins 1556-1598 minted in Lima/Potosi (Peru) with the crest of Phillip III of Spain.
PHIHLPPVS D.G. HISPANIARVM
IMG_1051.JPG

The front is made up with ET INDIARVM REX around the outside and PLVS VLTRA over the building.
game_uncharted-drake-s-fortune.pngSpanish_Gold_Coin.PNG

nibelheim

2015-08-13 22.47.10.jpg
Not exactly a close replica, but fun enough for now. Now I have to wait for my shipment of bronzefill filament to arrive.

Deadpool92

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's getting there, still not 100% accurate. I think it looks to perfect, if you look at the references it's misshaped and distorted in areas. Looking good though!