Uncharted 4 A Thiefs End

I think this is the source of the Tew portrait sketch, note that it has been tweaked slightly.

Attachments

• Tew.jpg
    Tew.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 89
Currently looking for a real / close enough label unless this new group have moved away from using real world items.

A few cursory Google searches turned up no obvious 'donor' snake-y beer labels.

I think it's significant that the 'prop' label has no volume or brewery info on it, which suggests to me that it's made from scratch.

-MJ

Yeah, I found nothing as well.

Started work on the basic layout of it.
I'm sure someone with Illustrator can do a better job of it.:p

I tried a quick look for the same. Didn't find anything. I suspect the snake illustration is cropped, the top half is covered.

Ok guys, been playing U4 during my free time abd have a few details-

- its hard to tell what color the binding on the journal.
When you select to open the journal its already open.
However when you close the journal you get a split second showing the binding.
Its hard to tell but it looks datk brown this time.
I need other eyes on this to confirm.

- for the past few uncharted journal projects weve always had issues getting screencaps.
I myself had ro resort to taking photos of the tv screen.
With the PS4 this is no longer an issue.
If you keep the "share" button pressed into takes a pretty detailed screencap.
Once you have the screencap just go to the PS menu and scroll over to the screenshot gallery menu, select the screenshots and upload them to a USB thumbdrive.
Already took a look at a few caps of the journal on my pc and they're pretty damn clear.
The new U4 game also allows you to zoom into the journal pages for a clearer shot.
This can also be done for the PS4 versions of uncharted 1-3. (Wish we had this feature when we were working on this older journals)

If anyone has a bigger version of the label pic, I'll give it a stab.

Here you go:

7cumexla.png

I've recently completed the game with all journal entries and notes found. The entry/note from the first post isn't in the game, at least quite like that. There's a note similar to that one with the map on the back, but definitely no entry like the one seen. I just spent some time taking screenshots of all the pages, but did so in the last chapter where the lighting is quite dark, so I think I may retake them in the previous chapter with better lighting. Afterward, I'll be happy to compile them into an album and post that here later. Also, I was able to catch a shot of Nate putting the journal away and it is indeed a dark brown. The right is the last chapter and the left is the previous chapter's lighting.

Uncharted 4_ A Thief’s End™_20160515001842.jpg

I've recently completed the game with all journal entries and notes found. The entry/note from the first post isn't in the game, at least quite like that. There's a note similar to that one with the map on the back, but definitely no entry like the one seen. I just spent some time taking screenshots of all the pages, but did so in the last chapter where the lighting is quite dark, so I think I may retake them in the previous chapter with better lighting. Afterward, I'll be happy to compile them into an album and post that here later. Also, I was able to catch a shot of Nate putting the journal away and it is indeed a dark brown. The right is the last chapter and the left is the previous chapter's lighting.

View attachment 625016

You can view the complete journal under "Main Menu / Bonus / Diary" with better lighting.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back