Uncharted 3 gun holster help

SickleClaw

Hello, I am currently on the lookout for a holster much like the one that Nathan Drake is using in Uncharted 3. I am hoping to wear it for a convention at the end of the month. I was looking online and was confused as there seems to be a range of some available, ranging from expensive to relatively cheap. I am in need of finding one relatively soon as it might help me be able to get it before the convention. So does anyone have any recommendations for the best and most accurate one for a reasonable price?

Example 1:
il_570xN.277140114.jpg

Example 2:

Uncharted-3.jpg

Last edited:
Pics would help a gun nerds like me, who doesn't know Nathan's holster, help you out.

Thanks for reminding me, I went and updated the pics on first post. I keep forgetting this game is now almost 10 years old.
Leather worker made a really nice one. (see his work in this thread)
You might want to ask if he's still making them.

Thanks! I definitely will message and ask, but not very hopeful as it says he was last online September of Last year. :(

Man, that's hard core. Besides starting from scratch, what you could do is take something like this tandy leather kit one
https://www.amazon.com/Tandy-Leathe...ocphy=9011690&hvtargid=pla-392507735163&psc=1
And start layering other leather pieces over it, like wider shoulder straps that taper in, that rounded x shaped patch on the back, etc. You can use thin leather and cheap bukles attached to the exterior for looks. That way none of the cool looking parts need to be structural. Also makes it easier to adjust to your size, whatever that may be, then size and cut the cosmetic parts.

That bandolier on the other hand... Best I can think of is if you just wanted to try and make one that wasn't as detailed and high quality. Otherwise, you're looking at a Not insignificant amount of work and quality materials you'll need.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back