Uncharted 2:Among Thieves Journal Replica

Joepeel

I'm wondering if anyone has a better image of this passport page from the journal? The one i have is a little blurry and not full size? Thank you

touristvisafinalcopy.jpg

I'll look through my files when I get home.

I had found and cleaned up the original pieces and made them all separate pieces so they can be properly layered.

Iirc I reposted all the inserts I did in the original thread.

Okay thank you very much, appreciate it! I used to have a better image of it myself but it must have been on an old drive somewhere.

Thank you very much, these are brilliant!! You wouldn't happen to have an image of these different pieces put together would you? I mean so that it's ready to just print out all as one piece? No worries if not, just would be one less thing to do haha :)

Hello I was wondering if anyone may know what font was used for Marco Polos Journal notes and map? they seem to be the same font, Thank youUNCHARTED 2 AMONG THIEVES Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 FULL GAME [4K 60FPS PS4 PRO] - No Commen...pngIMG_7708.PNGUNCHARTED 2 AMONG THIEVES Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 FULL GAME [4K 60FPS PS4 PRO] - No Commen...pngIMG_7699.PNG

Attachments

• UNCHARTED 2 PS5 REMASTERED Gameplay Walkthrough FULL GAME (4K 60FPS) 34-4 screenshot.png
    UNCHARTED 2 PS5 REMASTERED Gameplay Walkthrough FULL GAME (4K 60FPS) 34-4 screenshot.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 24
I'll look through my files when I get home.

I had found and cleaned up the original pieces and made them all separate pieces so they can be properly layered.

Iirc I reposted all the inserts I did in the original thread.
Have you got any digital inserts for any of the uncharted journals specifically 1&2

It's still around , you just have search for uncharted 2
There is also a thread on the U1 SFD journal and one for Nate's U1 journal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back