Uncanny Magik - tricky headband (help)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

candorpants

Im coaplaying aa magik from uncanny x men.
http://geek-news.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/geek/2013/01/UNCANNYXMEN1Teaser_crop.jpg

Magik has these black things coming out of her head. I really didn't want to sew these to my wig so I made a clear headband with the black peices glued to it.

My problem is that they're falling over and won't stay up.

I can't use a stiff headband because it needs to be minimally visible.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to make them stand up?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Override

If all else fails, you could use very thin fishing line to hold them to one another. I'm sure there are better solutions, but thats the first that comes to mind

Yrien

Could you make them into something that would clip to the wig, rather than sit on a headband?

Hazmat

What about using a headband which you could wear under the wig. Cut some small slits in the wig and push the black things through.