"UNBREAKABLE" props....

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have started on this one. They say it has a twist ending...

UnbreakableDVD.jpg

I would love to see some of the unbreakable comics done. I love that movie and often find myself alone when trying to get an interest thread going.

Interested to see some stuff, too ...

@Jedifyfe, can we get a larger pic of the comic, or is that a still from the movie ?

Thanks,
Michael

Originally posted by ManfromNaboo@Feb 26 2006, 02:40 PM
Interested to see some stuff, too ...

@Jedifyfe, can we get a larger pic of the comic, or is that a still from the movie ?

Thanks,
Michael
[snapback]1193981[/snapback]​

I will resize the pic. And repost it ASAP.

That's obviously a movie pic, but when you finish on the prop a high-res scan would be much appreciated at least by a few members on this board.

UPDATED... I am about 3/4 the way done. It is a tedious process and it willtake some more time to finish, but it's coming along nicely.

UBCOMIC2.jpg

That is looking amazing. After you complete that you should try to turn it into the pencil sketch from the next scene of the movie. The reference pics aren't as good but it is almost the same image. Elijah Price (Samuel L. Jackson) does say that the proportions are different, but that probably wouldn't be too noticeable.

UNBREAKABLE Props

I know the thread is a year old-Just watched the movie again- Wondered if anyone had done the newspaper article?

Great Movie

Doc

I know the thread is a year old-Just watched the movie again- Wondered if anyone had done the newspaper article?

Great Movie

Doc

I have started this paper. It will be printed on real newsprint and real size(12.5" x 23")...

UnbreakablePaperCollage1.jpg

Probably my favorite movie. I'd love to see some props done (unfortunately I can't buy any though) :-(

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back