Unable to find templates

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jon

Somebody might want to get a piece of rubber hose to beat me for asking a "n00b" question, but here it is:

I did some browsing yesterday and stumbled across some templates by Maverick118 for a fun foam cannon. I'll be damned if I can find them again. I have tried dozens of different search strings and I can't find them again. Does someone have them that they can post so I can snag a copy?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

scottyw

Somebody might want to get a piece of rubber hose to beat me for asking a "n00b" question, but here it is:

I did some browsing yesterday and stumbled across some templates by Maverick118 for a fun foam cannon. I'll be damned if I can find them again. I have tried dozens of different search strings and I can't find them again. Does someone have them that they can post so I can snag a copy?
I think this could be the thread you're looking for Cannon