Umarex m712 (or any co2 powered full metal airsoft mauser)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

frogfreak

I know I've posted several want to buy threads on different mausers of different types but now I've decided I will probably just go for the umarex mauser m712. I know it's not totally accurate but that's ok. Though I will mod the gun itself a little bit. Anyway just hoping to look here see if anybody either is already selling a umarex mauser or if anybody knows where to get one. It even get one that is comparable or better. And it needs to be under $50 preferably.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.