Done / Completed ULTRON Ring Pop??

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

santiclause

Sr Member
Ok call us crazy, but my partner was wondering if anyone would want some ultron ring pops :D

We have the ultron head model which we can easily alter to be solid and used for a mold for the candy to be poured in, in a food safe mold and we can either look up ring pop blanks for the plastic rings or create our custom ones from molds, again food safe or FDA approved. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask to see if anyone would be wanting one or if you guys could think of something similar or have any ideas for it that you might want, just let us know.

I look forward to seeing you what guys think heh...it would be kinda cool, just not sure how many people want some good tasty ultron ring pops.

Thanks,
Creative Conceptz.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.