UltraViolet: Paper phone prop *FREE*

LeMarchand

Sr Member
Did these when the props from the movie were auctioned of and some good reference was made available about 7 years ago
One of my first propreplicas i did in illustrator, and offered these here as free paper props.

paperphone 001.jpgpaperphone 002.jpgpaperphone 003.jpgpaperphone 004.jpg

My entire serverspace got deleted recently by accident and had some people ask about these, so i uploaded them again. You can download the files here:

http://members.home.nl/shadowrunner/props/Ultraviolet/paperphonefront.jpg
http://members.home.nl/shadowrunner/props/Ultraviolet/paperphoneback.jpg

Please use it for your own collection and NOT FOR PROFIT..... If i see these pop up on Ebay, i will simply sent bidders a link to the free downloadable files and post the ebay seller's name here.

Print the front jpg on the paper of your choice, then print the other jpg on the back. Both need to be sized for printing, make sure the longest side is scaled to 7"

Cut the 2 curved lines with and x-acto knive and the circles with one of those pass partout cutters (the ones that cuts perfect circles). Then cut out the phone and fold the toppart one top of the lower part, aligning the holes.

Hope you all like it :)

Marc

Last edited:
Cool... Thanks Marc. What size did you print them out? Also, what exactly does the paper hole cutter look like? Seems like large holes for the type I'm used to.

the print should be scaled to 7" in length.

this is the cutter i used:

circle_cutter.jpg

Marc

Originally posted by LeMarchand@Mar 27 2006, 06:30 PM

circle_cutter.jpg

Marc
[snapback]1214423[/snapback]​

Sweet. Thanks Marc.

Thanks for sharing.

Gotta love when great mids get together and share things for free out of the goodness of thier hearts.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Originally posted by LeMarchand@Mar 27 2006, 08:30 PM

circle_cutter.jpg

Marc
[snapback]1214423[/snapback]​

What is that called? I don't have one, and would probably have to get it online. Doubt Michael's carries that.

If anybody here lives in the San Fernando Valley California, I got my circle cutter at Mittels art supply on Ventura blvd from Tiffany, the hottie with the Mohawk :D

I think you can find these at other art supply joints. Exacto made mine, ti's exactly the same as in the picture but it's yellow and blue. Works great.

-Mikie

Originally posted by Zaphod@Apr 1 2006, 09:48 AM
What is that called?  I don't have one, and would probably have to get it online.  Doubt Michael's carries that.
[snapback]1217558[/snapback]​

I am pretty sure I did see one at Michael's the other day.

2 questions?

I set these to print centered, yet they don't line up exactly on 8½ x 11 card stock.. Anyone else having this issue?

Also; has anyone made the holder?

When i printed mine out, i had to adjust the settings of my printer for printing the back slightly (couple of mm). I think it is a printer thing. Even though you put in the settings centered, there is usually more room either above or below.

What i did is measure how much the back was off and put that difference in the settings when printing the backside.

hope that helps.

Cheers,

Marc

I'd really like to see this prop, but the image host seems to have gotten rid of them :( Any chance of posting them again?

Thanks. :D

Jeddie

Didn't see the movie but it's a cool little prop. Too bad i can't print it out (no printer at home) but thanks anyway for sharing it Marc.

Thomas

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back