Limited Run Ultra's knockturn alley sign...(harry potter) making a few more 5/03/16

you know who really need these signs?!?!? the potter parks!

check out this garbage from universal orlando attraction:

920x920.jpg

come on guys it's not even screen accurate!
HAHAHHAAHA

the first time i did them i made 16 at once and nearly killed myself doing it....so this time i'm doing them in waves of 3.

the first 3 are done, packed and sent out as of yesterday.....i'm starting the next 3 today.

be patient and i will eventually get around to you!

-ultra:cool

hay i mis-typed my paypal info in the last pm i sent you but your inbox is full and can't receive new messages...you have to delete some stuff so i can send you the correct paypal info!

Nooooooo lol

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

thanks glad you liked it...remember you can leave feed back by going to my profile and click "feedback"... then once there click submit feedback for ultraman.

i've sent out all the signs and everyone who wanted one should have them by now!!!!

i'll have to order some more supplies before i can make any more....ran out of a bunch of stuff including all my resin!

thank you everyone who bought signs!
-ultra:cool

got mine a week or two ago, and its great work.

yeah i just sold the last one i had to blastermaster back in the 3rd week of jan.
i might start another run sometime...i'll have to get the supplies together...they do take some time to make...i think i spent somewhere around 150 hours on the last run.
but i'll be sure to get a hold of you when it goes down!
thank you for your interest!
-ultra:ninja
Please add me to the Interested List as well, if you ever make more. Not only do they rock (and I've been wanting one for a while), but this thread and the related https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=233187&page=2 were just plain fun to read. Ultraman, you are a "sexy kiddie" for being so entertaining. Thank you for the fun.

If there is another run you won't be disappointed , just got around to hanging ours, Love it!!! I did just a bit more aging.....
Thanks so much!
AL
Alley sign 1.jpgAlley sign 3.jpgAlley sign 2.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back