Limited Run Ultra's knockturn alley sign...(harry potter) making a few more 5/03/16

ultraman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
FRONT

EBAYKNOCKTURN1.JPG

BACK

EBAYKNOCKTurn2.JPG

-ultra:ninja

UP DATED.............

i have totaled up all the offers (from those that sent them) and the price is...........

$125 shipped ($100 for the sign + $25 for 3 day priority shipping with tracking number)

this price is the same for everyone.

i am currently in the process of hand making the shipping boxes because it dang near impossible to find a shipping box in these measurements.

have a great day!

-ultraman:ninja

cool kid list of buyers:
1) bobatrek....................(PAID) shipped out 3/20/15---GOT IT!
2) hazardjsimpson......(PAID) shipped out 3/20/15----GOT IT!
3) hopefulhp..................(PAID) shipped out 3/16/15 ---GOT IT!
4) ltsmash1200............(PAID) shipped out 3/17/15-----GOT IT!
5) house elf................... (PAID) shipped out 3/16/15-----GOT IT!

6) hotdoggie1977.......(PAID) shipped out 3/21/15-----GOT IT!
7) lynxoo99..................(PAID) shipped out 4/06/15-----GOT IT!
8) swa737....................(PAID) shipped out 4/06/15-----GOT IT!
9) EBAY BUYER #1......................PAID SHIPPED GOT IT!
10)EBAY BUYER #2...................... PAID SHIPPED GOT IT!

11)hotshot.....................(PAID)shipped out 4/24/15-----GOT IT!
12) jaydyn..............(PAID)shipped out 4/07/15---GOT IT!
13)schlitzie..........(PAID)shipped out $/10?15---GOT IT!!

FIRST WAVE SOLD OUT!

.....................................................................................................................

UPDATE: 06/02/16

new list

1) Littlemzgee
-------(PAID) ----SHIPPED OUT 6/01/16----GOT IT!
2) Lidocaine
---------(PAID)------SHIPPED OUT 6/01/16----GOT IT!!!
3) lunacyfx
------------(PAID)-----SHIPPED OUT 6/06/16------GOT IT!!!
4) lordhelmet
---------(PIAD)-----SHIPPED OUT 6/23/16-----GOT IT!!!
5) Mxlplx
---------------(PAID)-----SHIPPED OUT 6/24/16-----GOT IT!!!
6) Bruce Wayne
------(PAID)----SHIPPED OUT 7/05/16------GOT IT!!
7) Eurojunkman
------(PAID)---SHIPPED OUT 6/21/15----GOT IT!!!!!!

EBAYKNOCKTURN1.JPG

EBAYKNOCKTurn2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ultra's knockturn alley sign...(harry potter...diagon alley)

got 3 skin tones done on all the hands and i started dremeling out all the dings and dents today.
i figured i'd leave it just wood grain for now to show where they all are before i paint them in, which would be a little harder to see in a picture.

knockdremel.JPG

There seems to be some confusion regarding this thread. This is an INT (interest) thread and therefore a price is not necessary. Once this becomes a sales thread the seller will come up with the price and members that are on the interest list can choose to buy or not based on that price. There will be one price and it will be the same for everyone.

that is exactly right! everyone on the list is interested parties. once we come up with the price, it will be the same for everyone on the list, you do have the choice whether or not to buy once the price is figured out.

There seems to be some confusion regarding this thread. This is an INT (interest) thread and therefore a price is not necessary. Once this becomes a sales thread the seller will come up with the price and members that are on the interest list can choose to buy or not based on that price. There will be one price and it will be the same for everyone.

This is a LTD RUN not listed as a INT thread.

so today i got the dents and cracks all dremeled in and repainted. and i got 3 skin tones done in the hands. its starting to come together now.

dentset1.JPG dentset2.JPG

and here's a little closer and at an angle so you can see where they all are.

dentdetail.JPG

well still hard at it....
got the backs all painted black

blackback1.JPG blackback2.JPG

then cleaned up the letters a little added a black wash here and there and stained the letters

stainwash1.JPG stainswash2.JPG

then i drilled all the holes for the screws and burnt the screws and put them in place
weatherscrews.JPG

now i just have to weather the hands, clear coat and figure out if there's gonna be hardware for hanging on the back.

hello sexy ones!

after 148 hours of work i have finally finished the knockturn signs!!!!!
:eekWOOHOO!

i spent a day messing around with trying to get that red on the hands...(some think it's blood and some think its just paint flaking off to look worn out)
in any case after i tried splattering it ....it looked like crap
then i tried cutting out the exact pattern with an exacto and using it as a stencil....it looked like crap again...to forced looking.
then a friend of mine said : "hay dude just leave it alone! it looks killer already and if you over work it ...it will turn into garbage"
so i said "yep your right i'm gonna leave it as it is!"

so i cleaned up all the paint...did the stain, burnt the screws and put them in. then worked on the back and clear coated it in matte finish.

here she is:

finishfront1.JPG finishfront2.JPG

then while working on the back i had a little fun with it. on the left hand side is a hermit tarot card which means: once you enter here you enter alone!
then on either side of the ministry of magic label are 2 magick seals of solomon which protect the sign from being stolen or curses the person who does.
then lastly on the back of the hand i've writen in elder futhark runes which means: "something wicked this way comes!!":devil

finishback1.JPG finishback2.JPG finishback3.JPG

then here's one for scale

finishfrontsize.JPG

time to pm me with some prices and we'll get this show on the road. i'll have to box one up and take it to the post office so i can get an idea of what to charge for shipping. and i'll charge any international people with exact shipping.

Last edited:
Re: Ultra's knockturn alley sign...(harry potter...diagon alley) FINALLY DONE MAKE'N

Looking awesome man!

Stick me on the interested list =]

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back