Limited Run Ultra's knockturn alley sign...(harry potter) making a few more 5/03/16

Re: Ultra's knockturn alley sign...(harry potter...diagon alley) FINALLY DONE MAKE'N

thanks hopefulhp glad you liked it!
feel free to leave me good feedback....i'm just starting as a seller and need all the feedback i can get!
Love the sign! Perfect down to the last detail - even the shipping box! Thanks!

Re: Ultra's knockturn alley sign...(harry potter...diagon alley) FINALLY DONE MAKE'N

Rceived mine, and it's AWESOME!!!
Thanks for this, I love it!

no problem!......glad everyone liked them!
looks like everyone who's paid has got them in!:ninja
feel free to post any pics of the signs in your collections.

Re: Ultra's knockturn alley sign...(harry potter) ONLY 3 LEFT!

ONLY 3 LEFT!
if interested let me know!
then i'll be moving on to the next run of goodies! :ninja

Last edited:
Re: Ultra's knockturn alley sign...(harry potter) ONLY 3 LEFT!

I'd be thrilled to have one. Can you put me down please?

Re: Ultra's knockturn alley sign...(harry potter) ONLY 2 LEFT!(as of 4/5/15)

ok swa737 and lynx0099 i sent your packages today!

Hey there, I'm newer to the forums and am really just a lurker to admire all the cool stuff people make, but I was fortunate enough to purchase one of these beauties and I wanted to share how much I love mine. When I went to Diagon Alley in FL (seriously, the coolest place, ever), and I saw that Knockturn Alley sign, I KNEW I desperately wanted one. I had pondered making one, but I'll be honest, I have no woodworking skills, nor do I have any idea how to cast etc. Anyway, I saw this sign and I was in love and I'm even more so now that I have it here at home. I can't wait to have the hubs hang it up and show it off! The packaging was very well done and I SO appreciate getting it in perfect condition. It's probably the best packing job of anything I've bought online. Anyhow, you should buy the last one up for grabs. It's totally worth it! And it's probably, next to my deluminator, my absolute favoritest HP item I own (and believe me, I own ALOT of HP stuff) :D

wow thanks for the kind words jaydyn!
feel free to post pics when you get the chance!:ninja

i got the sign today and WOW! it was absolutely wonderful! i cant wait to hang on to my wall and certainly will send a pictures here. also i want to thank ultra for helping about international postage. i have to say that i even dont want to toss the box out! it is decorated so lovely and all those sweets yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

and my final words are: Ultra you are awesome! :D :love :thumbsup

wow thanks lynx

i think after everyone has gotten their signs i should post pics here of the boxes to let everyone else see what they missed out on lol

i'm glad your sign showed up! i often get worried sending things over seas.
because i've sent things to russia a few times only to have the packages get stolen at customs..it can be quite aggravating.
you soon learn to devalue your items and not even put what some of them are on the customs form.

however.....i'm happy that you are happy so its all good!!!

i can't wait to see the pictures of the sign in your collection!:ninja

i got the sign today and WOW! it was absolutely wonderful! i cant wait to hang on to my wall and certainly will send a pictures here. also i want to thank ultra for helping about international postage. i have to say that i even dont want to toss the box out! it is decorated so lovely and all those sweets yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

and my final words are: Ultra you are awesome! :D :love :thumbsup

Heyyy Ultra

Certainly they miss a lot even with the box :D all was awesome really. if there are still some left, i would recommend people not to miss them

i understand your concern about overseas postage. i have heard that some countries like Russia, Italy have problems about their postal system. but Turkish postal service has lots of quality rewards in europe so people rarely live problems (personally i have never lived while i collected my collection from almost all continents around globe :D )

i will certainly post pictures, i plan to hang it today :)

thank you for all again :$

wow thanks lynx

i think after everyone has gotten their signs i should post pics here of the boxes to let everyone else see what they missed out on lol

i'm glad your sign showed up! i often get worried sending things over seas.
because i've sent things to russia a few times only to have the packages get stolen at customs..it can be quite aggravating.
you soon learn to devalue your items and not even put what some of them are on the customs form.

however.....i'm happy that you are happy so its all good!!!

i can't wait to see the pictures of the sign in your collection!:ninja

yayyyy!!! yes i think this spot is good for the sign. i am very pleased with how it looks. thank you again Ultra! now everybody knows the way for Knockturn Alley at home ;) :)

24x42nm.jpg

2150umu.jpg

2mm7dvl.jpg

Last edited:

looks awesome lynx!!!!!
thanks for posting pictures!:ninja

I gave it to my girlfriend for her birthday today. It looks fantastic!

IMG_3634.jpg

I want one

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

i'm in the process right now of making a few more.
these take a while to make so i'll have to send you a private message when they are done.

I want one

i'm in the process right now of making a few more.
these take a while to make so i'll have to send you a private message when they are done.
Cool let me know

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back