Ultraman Tokyo exhibit photos 2007

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi folks,

here are a few monster pics I took at the Ultraman anniversary exhibit held at Roppongi Hills/Tokyo in Japan. The props were on display at the so-called "Fort Venus" near Tokyo, as part of a huge movie/foreign car show.

The neato picture link takes you to my webshots album to view the 30 pics.

Enjoy !

Michael

MAN ! How did I miss this and my PM???!!! Sorry ManfromNaboo!

These are fantastic!! Especially the MAT uniform which looks to be an original - the gun and helmet are the ones sold my M1 but still they are rare rare rare. Ultraman Jack stuff is always cool to see because the usual showcases go to Ultraman or Ultra 7 - very very nice - thank you!

And as for the Beta Capsules - which one was on display inside - was it the microphone one from the first Ultraman series and if so - was it simply a modified M1 toy like the one above on display at Ultrafestival?

And as for the Beta Capsules - which one was on display inside - was it the microphone one from the first Ultraman series and if so - was it simply a modified M1 toy like the one above on display at Ultrafestival?

Sorry, can´t help with that, I had no clue about Beta Capsules before that exhibit and a quick search I did on Wikipedia :$

Glad you enjoyed the pics !

Next up to post is a pic of a giant Rudolph Reindeer from Shinagawa station in the Rankin/Bass-thread ;)

Michael

Awesome pics. Man, I would love to have an Ultraman (or Ultraseven) costume...

I wonder if they have Kamen Rider museum in Japan (besides in the Bandai museum)

-Joe

godaiking;753978... I wonder if they have Kamen Rider museum in Japan (besides in the Bandai museum) -Joe[/quote said:
Now THAT was salt in a wound, I wanted to go to that museum, but didn´t find it fast enough while in Tokyo :cry

Michael

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back