ULTIMATE P2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ta2pro

here the head to my suit i should have complete next wk.all this from start to finish,took about 5 hrs total.its a bagy P2,foamed by biohunter.prolly the most comfortable mask ive worn.
1288402314.jpg

1288402109.jpg

1288402314.jpg

1288401593.jpg

1288400968.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

munson

WOW, your P2 is amazing! I don't know what to type...it looks like it was taken off the movie set!

Ice1

Wow that's a amazing P2 paint job. I know who to go to now. Jaw dropping paint work man!!!

froggy

Bob abggy's P2 is the best P2 mask for me !

Accurate and thick cast ! So mush details on the head's skin

Nice paint job !

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
It really does 100% live up to the topic name. Definitly the ULTIMATE PRED.

Looks like you used Larry's pictures of his P2 Hero head for reference. That thing is spot on and makes me want one of those masks.

Good job buddy.

pdisc

Great looking P2 mask,thats going to be my next mask right there......all these P2's got me wanting to finally building one.