Ultimate Bio Collection

predator666

Well I promised pics and without further delay here's my on display collection of bios.
There's 26 on display and 4 that I'm customising for myself. I took a 2nd pic of the bull bio in the dark to show how awesome it looks when full finished with lights in his forehead.
All bios except Big Red and wolf were painted by myself. It's a collection I'm extremely proud to say I put together in 4 months
Enjoy :p ...
IMGP0056.jpg

IMGP0055.jpg

IMGP0025.jpg

IMGP0036.jpg

IMGP0023.jpg

IMGP0031.jpg

IMGP0034.jpg

IMGP0040.jpg

IMGP0048.jpg

IMGP0017.jpg

IMGP0014.jpg

IMGP0018.jpg

IMGP0008.jpg

IMGP0024.jpg

IMGP0035.jpg

IMGP0027.jpg

IMGP0019.jpg

IMGP0026.jpg

IMGP0028.jpg

IMGP0029.jpg

IMGP0033.jpg

IMGP0038.jpg

IMGP0020.jpg

IMGP0044.jpg

IMGP0042.jpg

IMGP0043.jpg

IMGP0046.jpg

IMGP0050.jpg

IMGP0053.jpg

About time Bryan :lol:

youve done a awesome job on those, i hope you are double jointed so you can pat yourself on the back buddy :p

That's a sweet collection dude, congrats. I showed the pics to my wife and she said "Wow...never thought of myself as 'lucky' with your stuff until now..." :p

DUUUUDE!! are you ******** me!!!! i'm really sorry man, but we can't be friends anymore... i feel way too inferior now....... :p

wow, i new you had some "stuff" but WTF? very insanely nice collection bro! :lol:

i'd kill to have some of those bio's you just happen to have in there...

:p x 10!

Thats one of the most impressive bio walls I've seen! The Wolf would be envious of it!

A question,
whats the name of the one that is seventh from the bottom, right before Uratz's set?

You also have a whole ARMY of HotToys Predators too :lol:

---
Ei'luj

Mighty impresive Bryan.
Very cool looking collection,but what impresses me the most is the amount of time it took you to amassed that collection..4 months WTF!! I need to know your secret! LOL

Holy crap,that is a huge collection.Honestly ,I thought I had allot of Bio's,total 10,but man.You must have a pretty penny invested in all of that.I should show my fiance,then maybe I wouldn't get as much grief,haha.

Daren

Largest Bio Collection Ever. Hands down. You put in a lot of time painting each of these with a unique color scheme. Kudos to such a great collection and the fact that you painted them so well. Casey may be the Biohunter, but you sir are the BioWhore... :p

PS - myself and anyone else who has a Bio or two and is married will be showing these pics to our significant other. It will remind them how our collection isn't that bad at all compared to yours...thank you Bryan!

Haha no prob Jay. Sure my other half asked me is the reason I'm sculptin to make more bios because I bought them all? Clever girl :p There are 1 or 2 more I wanna get my hands on but lack of room plus other projects are prohibiting that for the moment... Damn wedding's ruining my predator spending power!
And thanks everyone for all your kind words, appreciate them all.

PS - myself and anyone else who has a Bio or two and is married will be showing these pics to our significant other. It will remind them how our collection isn't that bad at all compared to yours...thank you Bryan!
Are you kidding me if my wife new I had all of those she would freak completely, but I just want the bios from the movies and fan films. NMice collection there Bryan

ok first, awsome collection. Second what do you do for work that gives you anuff money to buy all those in only 4 months............pretend im luke and your yoda, show me the way of the bio.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back