UK Supply of PermaWet

Lrplad

Hi All,

Don't know if anyones interested, but was chatting with Mouldlife (UK Suppliers) yesterday discussing availability of materials, including bits I often end up getting stitched on by the customs man and the topic of permawet AND that professional latex ink the pros use came up.

Anyhow after a long chat about there being a bit of a demand out there, they agreed to get in stocks of permawet in about 6 weeks. They also now have stocks of monster makers foam latex

Just thought if people here based in the UK show an interest we could get more bits we need a bit easier.

Just thought I'd let people know

Cheers - Alex

Oh my god man is it alright that I love you I can finaly get the look I want for my suit withought importing well done my friend

Nice one mate, I can't start my skin till after halloween anyway, so the 6 weeks will be ideal for me. - I have recently bought the liquitex gloss medium and varnish which according to other members is the uk equivalent, si I'll see how that goes.

nice to have some in the UK.

Liquitex also has the advantage of giving some UV protection ( we all know sun reduces latex masks life span ) not sure if permawet has any in, i have been using both over the last 3 years or so, and when my permawet runs out i will not be purchasing anymore as the shine and protection from liquitex is easily as good if not better ( i find it keeps its shine longer , but mayb emy permawet is now past its best, not sure if it has a shelf life )

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back