UK supplier of cold foam/PU soft foam?

Belfast Neil

Hi all, I want to make the feet for my suit the same way Vinman did by carving a lump of semi-rigid foam but I cannot find anywehere in the UK that will supply it. Has anyone this side of the pond ever bought here and could they throw me up a link? There are any amount of places selling sheet foam but not the pouring or spray kind.

Cheers.

I looked at Vinmans AVP thread and it looks as though he's used expanding foam called Great Stuff.
A check on the web came up with this and a host of others. Might be of use. I would think that any expanding foam used to fill gaps in masonary etc. at the likes of B&Q would do the same job, but don't quote me on that.

Real Stuff Foam

You can get both soft and hard foams on ebay in liquid form
not tried this seller
foam
tomps had loads from him
foam

Sets up pretty quick, this is a solid foam though, you can get soft or medium as well

Thanks guys, I had seen some of the stuff there but they all appear to be rigid foams. I'll maybe have to get on the blower and see what they suggest.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back