UK RPF PROP PARTY EVENT May

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PLEASE COULD THE STAFF STICKY THIS THREAD PLEASE.

Hey Guys
Off the back of the very successful UK Prop Party we did at the NEC in Birmingham i have some very exciting news.

The RPF have been invited to attend the London Comic Con run by our friends at EXPO
I have no need to tell you that this event is Huge and the exposure for the RPF would be massive and an excellent place to show case your Props, Replicas and Models generating interest and sales.

Now the downside to this event is the limited time we have to put this together and i would need 100% commitment from you to attend, the Dates run from 25th to the 27th May, however im sure we could trim this down to the Saturday and Sunday only

It would mean a very early Start Saturday and late finish Sunday.

The offer of attendance extends to the TDH and the Lair as they too fall under the RPF umbrella

News about Manchester and Birmingham to follow

London MCM Expo | London Comic Con

I might be able to help out with this if you need it. Last year I went to the one in July at Earls Court 2. It always confuses me a bit, is this one a better one to go to than the one in July. If so, I'll come to this one and help out. I can supply props and a couple of costumes if needed.

there are 2 events with similar names London Comic Con and London Film and Comic Con, we will be attending London Comic Con if we get the numbers as thats the EXPO event

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back