UK PROP PARTY Manchester report and Pics

Was a great day, im personally still reeling from how busy our stand was all day long! Fantastic display guys and Simon my thanks for organizing it and allowing me to participate. Look forward to the next one!!

I just came back home and need to give some feedback here:

what a mind blowing event that was. I am so grateful for all your hospitality and the very friendly and open atmosphere during the whole event. Simon, you did a great job making it all happen, and all the legendary display pieces and our fine members present at the venue/stand did the rest.

This made my first trip ever to the UK so much more memorable, thanks again to all who made it happen.

Maybe I'll share some pics too later.

I second what Dennis said there. Amazing weekend, brilliant event, brilliant people, doesn't get much better than this!

Too bad I caught the flu over there and feel like poodoo now, but even then it was totally worth it! :)

My personal highlight was when cheeky me went ahead and put on Si's entire original ANH Stormtrooper suit... most awesome and at the same time nervewrecking experience for a TK nerd ever!

551092_2305668216848_2067972406_n.jpg

Thanks to everyone who made this weekend as fantastic as it was, guess I'll be there for the next party as well! :)

We've had two very successful Prop Parties now, next one the board is London Expo, pending details and interest from you guys. I'd like to see this as being our best yet.

Brian has ageed pending details to come and sign with us again and we are looking into getting other signers on The Replica Prop Forum Stand.

We'll Do what we can to help sort out any arrangements under Simon's (Supa Troop) guidance.

Lets make this an Olympic Event!

Wow - all of that looks so f*&^&##g amazing. Wondering though about that Endor speeder bike. It looks like a build but I was told by high rankers at ILM that one of the original speeder bikes was put outside at one point for a "come pick it up if you like it or we'll throw it away" event. I guess they kept the one we see in the LFL archives but I guess there was another one. I don't recall who got it or if it is still around.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back